View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #90
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Link for draft status...

We currently sit at #7, but could move to #4 with a couple of improbable wins and a loss against Philly's B team. There is a very good chance we manage to win that game though, which could drop us as low as 13th. Just ridiculous if that happens. I will ask those of you that have contemplated us winning at all costs and avoiding a habit of losing and all of that the following question...

Would you hope Dallas loses against Philly with the hopes of Cincy and Buffalo winning for a chance at the 4th pick in the draft or win against Philly and possibly fall as low as 13th? It is pretty easy to spout that WIN AT ALL COSTS, DAMN THE PICKS crap when there are 8 games left in the season but when there is one game left and you are playing with Stephen Fing McGee and a slew of other backups I think the answer is staring you right in the face.

Lose.

Lose I say.

Lose.