View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 02:49 PM   #77
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, let ME clarify something. Clearly what Artest did was not cool. He deserved to be punished. You are right, you can not go into the stands. What I am discussing is the level of punishment. You seem to think any breaking of rules deserves a lifetime ban from the NBA for some reason.

He broke the rules, he was punished, I'm simply saying that he was punished too much. And to blame the entire thing solely on Artest is both ignorant and small minded.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-04-2006 at 02:49 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote