View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 02:19 AM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Yea largely because if Nash...he got his ass chewed up in the playoffs again.

Based on what I'd seen I wouldn’t' have given him that contract either and it has nothing to do with the blog.

You can disagree and that's fine. It's become a circular argument and all the angels have been dissected. I just don't like the implication that if you think it was ok to let Nash walk then you’re a mindless homer that worships at the alter of Cuban. It’s not as clear cut as you make it out to be.
I am so, SO loathe to resort to the dude-esque retort of "scoreboard," but hey, the guy we thought wasn't worth another million a year did go on and win the MVP the next season and--far, FAR more importantly--bounce out of of the playoffs near single-handedly in the midst of a 58-win season.

What more could Nash have done?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote