View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 03:55 PM   #12
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I am so sorry to hear that, Crippler.

For my 11th birthday (which was eight years ago), I received a beautiful short-haired German Shepherd mix named Peanut. She was my best friend, too. In October of 2005, she was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma. I spent my college money on chemotherapy for her, and every penny of it was worth it. She went into remission for 35 weeks, from early '06 to August '06. Then I had to leave for college, the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. I went home every weekend that semester to see her. By October, we had run out of medicines to try, and she began to lose the ability to stand up. She passed away on November 10th, 2006. I was not able to be there, though my parents were at her side. I have her cremated remains that I plan on being buried with me whenever I go.

So while these moments are always hard, be aware that others go through them, too, and that those of us who have suffered through losing best friends will be there for you, should you need us. God bless Pete.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote