View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #73
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
More time? How does that help the defense when they are on the field? Do you expect to run-and-gun it throughout the playoffs? Am I going crazy here?
They're less tired maybe?

I know i'm painting it really black and white here but.... if our offense is being efficient with what they are doing out there.. the defense won't have to be on the field the entire game. With Williams on our team we get a chance to be more efficient. What do you want them to do? (Obviously it's a moot point arguing with a skins fan) but there wasn't really anyone out there of the caliber of Roy Williams that could be attained.

Last edited by Windmill360; 10-14-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote