Thread: Trivia
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2001, 12:58 PM   #20
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Crystal Method and The Prodigy are my two all-time fave groups [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I also like Oakenfold, Van Dyk, BT, etc. I mainly listen to hiphop now though, so I only know the more popular dance songs/remixes being played in clubs now. What else do you listen to? I've been downloading a few of the songs my friends have been recommending (like I said, I've been out of the electronic scene for a couple years now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]) like Kim Sozzi, Fragma, Robbie Tronco, Darude (yea I know it's old..but the radio stations in Dallas have totally been hyping "Sandstorm), ATB, etc.

Oh and yea I HAVE to get the new Crystal Method cd! I hope they come to Dallas again soon.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote