View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:57 AM   #113
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBoy View Post
wtf? hes a power forward and will always be one.
dont just repeat everything espn said.
he is _no_ legit center... he cant defend lowpost. and thats what centers do.

lets compare him to dirk at this age... dirk made 10 rebounds - jefferson 9, dirk made 1,4 blocks - jefferson 1.3
is dirk/jefferson a center? hell no
can dirk/jefferson defend low post? hell no

i give you the credit that he would be our center, like brand would sub in there. but we still need a legit center like haywood to do the most parts. jefferson has some nice athleticism and is very versatile. but that doesnt make him a perfect center

PS: someone mentioned it already - the wolves actually played better when jefferson was on the bench

Why are you comparing him to Dirk? That was mistake number 1, that comparison is stupid. Compare him to Damp or Haywood, or both put together. He has low post skills that we have never had. Even in a down year last year he is a huge upgrade at anything we have had on the blocks.

Repeat everything ESPN said? Idk wtf you are talking about.

You give me the credit that he would be center here, like Brand would sub in. What does that mean? Brand also plays Center? So what? You're not gonna ever have a lock down center defensively. Even D Howard hasn't locked down the paint in this series vs Boston. I would rather make the other center work trying to stop Jefferson than have Damp on the floor who can't score or create anything offensively and doesn't exactly shut things down defensively.

P.S. The Wolves actually played better with their best player (by far) off the floor. Ok. Yeah, well if I recall correctly the only time the Mavs beat the CAVS was when Dirk wasn't playing. See how ridiculous that sounds.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote