View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #162
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
He truly destroyed that ball. He hit it REALLY hard. Just disgusting how we have played today. The offense tried SO hard.

Would be amazed to see them come out AGAIN and try to will the team given the life that must have been taken out of their sails by the pitching fail taking place tonight. You know, with the momentum swing and all.
law of averages is getting us now - how many runs did Feldman and Ogando give up until today? and today 7 runs in 1.2 innings. horrible.

i'm not sure what anyone can do about it - i mean you game plan to pitch around pujols - catcher puts the target low and outside corner, and he throws a meatball straight over the plate belt high. i mean what do you think's gonna happen? it's albert **** pujols...
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote