View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 08:56 PM   #364
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default What is spinning in your CD player right now?

Quote:
Kosheen
Quote:
I'm so jealous fidel!
Yes they are quite a good live act.
But when I want to hear Drum&Bass I prefer going to some club.
Have you ever heard of Total Science, Concorde Dawn, Tech Itch and Decoder, Ed Rush and Nico, Cause for Concern or Panacea? That´s some wicked stuff. I also have some favorite D&B DJ´s like Shimon, Blame, Andy C, Ed Rush, Grooverider, Doc Scott, DJ Friction.

Quote:
Well I LOVE the Hellacopters, and I saw them live a couple years back. They were great.
The Streets are SOOO bad live. I saw them twice last October, because they were playing this festival
that I went to in 3 different states

I've gotta buy my tickets to Veruca Salt next week. I'm also trying to decide if I'm going to go and see Death In Vegas
or not....
To be honest Veruca I´ve never heard of The Streets before. I´m lookin forward to seeing Eskobar, Sportfreunde Stiller, Hellacoptors, Kettcar and Mia mostly, Kosheen´s a nice bonus but I´ve seen them a couple times allready and in better locations too (they belong in a club, not some festival tent).

Not sure if I would go see Death in Vegas. Hmmm maybe. I´m not too much of a fan. I know you like em though. So why wouldn´t you go?
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote