View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 11:39 PM   #20
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Hutchinson will not play the Houston game

Quote:
Originally posted by: aexchange
ffm, madape is just playing it up.

everybody has their favorite player fairly or unfairly. thats the life of a fan.

the way i look at it is like this.

6 months ago or whenever parcells was hired, they said quincy was on the way out the door and he should pack his bags.

3 months ago they said he would be cut before mini camps even began.

2 months ago critics said qcar would just be training camp competition and wouldn't even have a chance of starting.

1 month ago people were saying hutch would win the job easily.

now people are saying, the reason hutch ISNT going to play is because its qcar's last chance? this coming from a guy who fumbled the ball, got yelled at by parcells the other day for fumbling a snap, and continues to lack any amount of tangible pocket presence.

our o-line is in complete shambles, yet all the complete tools like mickey spagranola want to annoint chad as the man to lead us to the superbowl. they spin every incomplete as a fault of the recievers, yet when qcar cant make a play because the o-line cant block 3rd stringers, they spin it as he isnt able to move the ball.

parcells is no idiot. if you dont have a good o-line you need a mobile QB. who is the only mobile QB we have on the roster?

carter.

if you were a coach implementing a new offensive system, the last thing you want to do is retard the progress of a player by not giving him any snaps in live action. especially if you arent splitting the snaps evenly now in camp. the majority of the snaps are going to carter. they even said today hutch was getting 3rd string snaps.

the writing is on the wall motherhutchers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
just thought i'd bump this post and say neener neener neener.

however, i feel about as validated as having a one night stand and waking up next to a fat chick. in other words, i don't take much satisfaction out of it.

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote