View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 02:58 PM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Part of it is my man crush on devin harris who i think will be a stud the instant he gets minutes. Another part was counting on smith being the guy he has been at the end of both of the last two seasons. He is becoming the individual version of the golden state warriors in that he shines once the season is essentially over and gives you hope for the next year. Marvin williams is an extreme talent to go with him. They are easily the most athletic front court in the nba. Put them with devin and throw in zaza who averaged 12 and 8 last year and i like that team. Josh Childress is very solid as well. I would actually start him at the 2 in this scenario if i was them though he is a 3.

As for the smith part, btw in april he averaged 17.5 7.6 4.2 3.3 and 1.45. That is a better version of ak 47. I dont know if he can ever do it when it matters but i was saying what they could look for optimistically.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote