View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #169
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
How do the Germans view the Ayinger wheat beers? Their dunkel and hefe are personal favorites on mine. I'm also a big fan of Aventinus, Schneider's weizenbock - it'll knock you on your ass, but damn is it tasty. Are these brews popular in Deutschland?
Ayinger is not a popular beer (the brewery is to small, it´s near Munich), but also a very good one. The brother of the owner of the brewery prosecutes one of the marquees (Armbrustschützenzelt) at the Oktoberfest, where I drink my beer when the celebration takes place.

Aventinus (Schneider) is more popular. I can give you a characterization of the Aventinus (alcohol content: 8,2%): Syrupy, tastes a little like currant syrup, chocolatey, is brownish-dim-dark; has not much in common with our understanding of beer.

But everyone his own taste.

If you like strong beers and you are able to get it, try Andechser Bergbock (pale) or Andechser Doppelbock (dark). Or try the Cambonator Doppelbock (Allgäuer Brauhaus AG).

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 11-28-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote