View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 02:41 AM   #24
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:So what's your dream?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Member
I have two that occur all the time and I'm not sure if its a good thing. One is running from a man with a knife and a mask during Halloween night, and i kept jumping in the same damn flower pot to try and escape and he finds me everytime. Fortunately i wake up as he looks down on me with the flower pot lid in one hand as i cower in fear. Finds me every time and my mind never adjusts to hide somewhere else, what a dummy I am.

The other dream is I'm playing at an arcade in a hole-in-the-wall pizza shop and it's misty all around. I end up getting sucked into a teenage mutant ninja turtles pinball machine. This dream has been reoccuring since about age 10.

Unfortunately now that I'm typing about both of these i will have them both tonight. The flower pot will be there and Donatello will be laughing at me.
That must be a real large flower pot...

or you are a cat...?!?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote