View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #48
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Alex...did you watch the debate? I don't really give a crap about politics a full two years before the election (sheesh).

However I saw someone post that foxnews was slandering or trying to make Paul look bad. I would be shocked if it were during the debate as I find Brit Hume to be emminently professional. Possibly he was talking about later coverage or something.
I didn't watch the debate -- I've just perused some recaps. I understand that Hannity commented more than once that this would or should be Paul's last debate. Hannity is no fan of Paul so perhaps there was a bit of malice in his tone.