View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 01:18 PM   #57
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafreedom3
My point is the real reason they want to kill us is that they want us to either submit to Islam, or die.
Oh yes...can someone please hand me a towel? Urine is running down my leg from the fear of muslim hoardes invading the US and forcing us to submit to Islam....

a long, long time ago in a forum far, far away I wrote a little bit outlining my assessment of al-qaeda and their ilk....perhaps I can track it down and post it here, tho I believe we're getting a bit far from the subject of this thread.