Thread: Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #6
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
You definitely need to hit up Tao. Tao is probably the coolest night club in Vegas. You should get dinner reservations because it's almost impossible to get in, but with reservations you can get into the club sans wait (you do need to have a woman per guy usually though). And the food is quite good at the restaurant.
Been there it was awesome. I had the kobe beef steak $15 bucks an ounce!

Also, we went to the club there too. I don't remember too much from that night if you catch my drift...but i remember these like high powered super cold air jets and fog being rushed down to the floor from the ceiling every 20 minutes or so which cooled the place off..and was pretty dang cool

I think cover was at least like 20 bucks a person, and we were on 'the list'...had a buddy who is a club promoter which got us hooked up.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote