View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #427
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I like a lot of things about S-jax, but the guy is also the architect of some of the most boneheaded plays you'll see in the NBA (short of Zach Randolph, of course). For those of you that roll your eyes when Howard dicks around with the ball for 15 seconds and then tries a step-back 22-footer (and I'm certainly among you), you had better prepare yourselves for a LOT of similarly frustrating plays if we get S-jax.

Still, there are certain things I very much like about the guy.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote