Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 10:36 AM   #273
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I think I would go Lewis, Maxey, Green, and toss up between Bane and Anthony. Anthony has some pretty serious size limitations and is only and ok athlete. At least Bane is a knockdown shooter— but with his own issues. Will he be able to get a off against NBA players with low release point and who does he guard? I like that he’s a hard worker and would know his role. Anthony I would worry thinks he’s some sort of star.
Bane has shorter arms, but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with his stroke. His release point isn't really low relative to his body type. JJB for example has been getting his shots off successfully for many years and there is a long list of others, who are shorter than Bane that have as well. I'd have zero concerns of this and the same for his defense. The 2 things you mentioned is what I would say he does best. I think he would guard anyone 1-3. Especially guards we don't want Luka on.

The questions I have with drafting a PG:

What about Burke? We can't let him slip away if we can reasonably keep him.

Can they operate off ball with Luka on the floor?

Can they shoot at a high clip, AND defend?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote