View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 03:47 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:U2sarajevo....the self appointed censor

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Since the other threads were locked, but yet you got to respond, I'll chime in here.

There is no difference in me calling another poster trollish and you calling me childish. Period. You can spin it to your hearts desire, but you will be wrong. I'm not sure who pissed in your cheerio's this morning, but censorship like that sucks.
You called knowitall a "troll", that is what started the entire exchange. After I edited your post you decided to re-edit your post and add the mentions of "trollish" behavior. "childish" is not a verb, it describes the type of behavior you have resorted to in your attempt to discount knowitall(the behavior is name calling and the description of that behavior is childish).

I did not call you any names, nor would I.