View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 09:45 PM   #9
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
It's called trampling on a man's grave. And it's widely recognized to be classless.

It's also called a quick trigger finger. Let the Suns die before you start dancing on the freshly laid soil.
There is no dancing going on, no "Who Let The Dogs Out" playing in the background as I moonwalk my way across both the tombs of the '04 Mavs and the "freshly laid soil" of the '06 Suns.

No Mavericks fan would derive pleasure from recounting our past indignities. To tell the truth, it pains me to recall our Mavericks of yesteryear for I would much prefer our mantle be decorated with trophies galore - rather than sit empty, collecting so much dust. Again, you presume to believe that you understand my motives.

There are amazing similarities between the Mavericks of yore and today's Phoenix Suns, no? Are we to castigate those who point those similarities out? Certainly not.

And making a prediction equates to a quick-trigger finger? Very well then, call me Quick Draw McGraw.

To accuse a fellow gentleman of being classless for being a historian, well sir, one might deem such an act to be...classless.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote