View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #27
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
There you go. There you go. Why couldn't you be man enough and say it in the first place? Instead you sullied the name of the great John Donne by attempting to use him to support your vitriol.

But come out and say it, man! Don't make me squeeze it out of you. At least have the courage of your convictions. As I do.
I had no idea chum! So you missed this line at the end of my VERY FIRST POST:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Prediction: Steve Nash has taken this Suns team as far as they can go. He did it for us, and now he's doing it in Phoenix.
There it was! For all the world to see...how silly of me...or you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Look, I don't have a problem with your Steve Nash hate. I don't have a problem with the joy you feel when Nash's teams fail. You aren't the only one. There are many people around these parts who would just as soon see Steve Nash homeless on the streets.
"Hate" is such a powerful word. I defer from using that word to describe what I feel - let's replace it with...competitive dislike? I wish Steve Nash nothing but the best in life and love, but when it comes to NBA basketball and Suns v. Mavs - I wish him nothing but failure.

If that makes me a horrible, classless person...well...I guess you would be just as classless for feeling the opposite of whatever it is that I feel.

EDIT: Typos are killin me tonight. Just like the Kings are killing the Spurs.

Last edited by orangedays; 04-30-2006 at 11:28 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote