View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 11:33 PM   #28
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Look, I don't have a problem with your Steve Nash hate. I don't have a problem with the joy you feel when Nash's teams fail. You aren't the only one. There are many people around these parts who would just as soon see Steve Nash homeless on the streets.
And I just wanted to clarify something here - any "hate" that I may have is not directed merely at Nash. It is directed at every...I repeat...every single player, coach, trainer, towelboy, and Gatorade-girl who is not part and parcel of the Dallas Mavericks organization.

I am a Dallas Mavericks fan, through and through. Recently, Nash has drawn my ire because his team could possibly contend with ours for the championship. All are enemies, but Nash is a more dangerous one because he is good. Lesser teams are not even worthy of my "hate" - you don't see me spitting game on Ray Allen, for instance.

So, in a sense, my "hate" for Nash is the best kind of compliment, at least for a non-Mav.

Last edited by orangedays; 04-30-2006 at 11:33 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote