View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 03:31 PM   #89
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Once again, it appears our FO has misread the market. The amount of money that is going to guys who are second, or even third, tier players is ridiculous.

I just don't see any way this team ever gets out of this death spiral. At this point I would say blow it up and rebuild with youth...but outside of Anderson--who I love but is unproven--this FO's draft history is really bad. Josh Howard, Devin Harris, then a decade of total failure. I get that they haven't had high picks, but really, you look at their draftees, and it looks like they haven't even been trying.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote