View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:02 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP
I kinda assume that once he gets his confidence up his jumper will start to fall more regularly and he'll be able to do a lot of things that he hasn't shown so far. A lot of times guys stick to what they think they do best simply because they don't have enough confidence to vary. I don't know if Devin only going right or not hitting his J's consistently is mental or physical. The only cure though is practice, practice, practice!!!!!!! And good coaching.
no one is a more vocal supporter of Devin Harris than me...and the funny thing is, in college is was a very decent shooter...so I assume that it will come back to him.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote