View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Richardson Hopes 4th Trade Sticks
AKA I'm not hot anymore-- you can stop tossing me about
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar..._trade_sticks/

Quentin Richardson has been traded four times this offseason, with the latest deal landing him with the Heat.

Richardson is expected remain in Miami after being dealt from New York, Memphis, Los Angeles and Minnesota in the last two months.

He is excited to play alongside Dwyane Wade, as both came out of Chicago.

"We would always talk about it," Richardson said, according to the Miami Herald. "It's exciting to be playing together for the first time in our careers."

Richardson, a nine-year veteran that has played for three teams, didn't foresee being involved in so many trades this summer.

"You couldn't have predicted at the beginning of the summer I would be traded this many times," said Richardson. "That's just how the chips fall."
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote