View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 07:03 AM   #51
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
You know earlier we were talking about center and who would be the target if we don't get one in the draft and if Capela is too expensive and the Noel bridge is burned. I think Dieng could be had for very cheap from minny. He's playing so little there and he's locked in for 3 more years. They probably want to extend Towns next year too so it makes sense to move him. We could just absorb him for some minor compensation or maybe Thibs wants someone like Wes. Wes seems like a Thibs guy and they don't seem to love Crawford. Being on a 1 year deal his salary comes off before the Towns extension would hit and they could probably resign him cheaper if it goes well. Doubt we are willing to part with Wes though but I still think Dieng could be had cheap.

Edit- in hindsight this could prolly be moved to another thread but the activity during these tank games is so low so I'm not sure it matters. UD can move this if need be. I'm not being lazy I swear...
Done.

I'd be down with Dieng, dude was putting up 10/8 and shooting 37% from beyond the arc before he got relegated to a backup role... Plus, I actually wanted the Mavs to draft him back in 2013, so we'd be making up for that missed opportunity.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote