View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 01:12 AM   #328
D_D_D

D_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I think it will be tough for us to win this series without SOMETHiNG from KP and Brunson. Need to try to get KP going and engaged early (can’t believe having to get someone engaged in game 6 of a playoff game is an actual thing— but that’s where we stand) and try to get Brunson some favourable matchups with space to work.
You said it perfectly. Especially that sad fact of finally / hopefully getting someone engaged in game 6. And that someone is supposed to be our Number 2 guy... I don't know what the hell is going on with him, but I was on the phone with a friend a few days ago, and he said he saw KP say something in an interview (couldn't get any specifics) but that he was basically a bit upset that Luka is the number one guy on our team and not him .... Again, my friend couldn't tell me anything else, despite my annoyance and anger lol. So no idea if that's true or maybe to an extent of not being number 2 and instead being 3 thru 6 or something...

But in hindsight that's how he's playing to my eyes... He has no attack in his energy and demeanor.

Maybe if he gets the ball more on offense it'll translate to better effort on D for him (which is clearly not how it should be....) But KP is seriously lacking on both ends of the court.

In my opinion, if we want to have a shot at closing these fucking clippers out at home, KP is vital. So maybe we gotta try to get him going early, make him feel more "a part of" ... Again this is so ridiculous to say this. I hate it. Hope I'm wrong. But I know I'm right about getting KP involved early despite the reasons. He's yet to have a really good game. This is the perfect time for it. Poor Luka can't just carry us ALL THE TIME. He needs help. Especially from the designated number 2 guy for the last two seasons. It's time KP. Have your best game this series, with Luka hopefully playing well too, and good team D, and other offensive contributions, and we can move on to round two baby!!

Let's go Mavs!!!