View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Job Opportunities

D-M community,

I know a lot of you all are very distinguished professionals. I'm simply inquiring if any of you know of job opportunities within your companies or places of employment.

Basically, I have a B.A. in Economics (2008), M.A. in International Relations (2012), and a J.D. (2012). As for experience, I have done some legal work as well as non-profit work.

I would prefer to stay in TX (Dallas, Houston and Austin) for now. It's only been 5 weeks since my graduation so I'm not too desperate yet.

I've been applying to jobs posted on the major websites (LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, etc.) but to be honest, I really haven't gotten that many responses back. I am looking at jobs in all areas of expertise, not just in the legal community so anything would be appreciated. I am literally open to anything.

If you can help, please let me know. I will send you my resume and anything else that is needed.

Thank you in advance.

Go Mavs!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 06-30-2012 at 04:09 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote