View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 08:18 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Also, F Rondo.
Hey man, it isn't a big deal. Just ask Rondo...

"It's not Boston. It's not a big deal," Rondo said, via The Sacramento Bee, before further explaining. "That's different. That (Boston)'s always going to be special. Dallas was just a pit stop in my career. I was there for less than five months. It was a blur. I have some good relationships in that organization but it wasn't my best."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...a-big-deal.ece

He never wanted to be here from the second that plane landed. Had nothing to do with fit, or he can't shoot, or he can't actually get his team to win anything. If a player doesn't want to play, then all of the lucky charms in the world won't make any difference.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote