View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #107
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Because it is killing a human being baby? It's really not that complicated.
you are correct .. it isn't very complicated at its core... but its very complicated in actual action.

pro choice people should be much more cognizant of the fact that anti abortion people REALLY believe that abortion is murdering a baby. That is nothing small, and I find it hard to believe that there are many pro choice people that would STAY pro-choice if they truly believed that an actual baby was invovled.

on the other hand anti abortion people have to truly understand that pro-choice people DON'T think that the fetus has become a baby yet (i think)... and that these people generally are NOT evil... even if they support a position that anti abortion people think is evil.

it is strongly felt on both sides.

(personally ... i dream of a day when more effort from BOTH sides is spent on helping pregnant women become mothers and helping mothers support babies (not just financially, but that sometimes certainly helps) so that "the choice" tilts more towards fewer abortions.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote