View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:17 AM   #2516
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Ehhhh there's more to unpack here, but I'll just say I'm envious of Kyrie and his decision not to get the jab. Time will tell, Kyrie didn't force his views on anyone, people took his stance and ran with their own narratives. He simply didn't want an unproven vaccine that was rushed to the public (edit: not to be construed, this was out of necessity in the time we were dealing with the disease, not going full anti-vax on y'all) when he's the 1% of 1% in terms of top health and care for your body. He made his own choice, something I couldn't do or would have been forced to watch the birth of my firstborn via Zoom or some other shit. A LOT to unpack with Covid as a singular response. In fact, this post furthers the narrative being driven by others as Kyrie has stated multiple times why he didn't want the shot all while explicitly saying he's not anti-vaccine.

The other stuff can be said of the players who have done the same...KD, Harden, prob Dame next, list goes on...and I really don't believe he is truly 100% at fault, certainly not for the Nets exit. As someone else said, that owner was a jackass the entire time and the NYC lockdown/vax rules have since been mocked repeatedly.

Then there's the Amazon movie thing and flat earth, I've got nothing for those as I think them to be tepid at worst and he's acknowledged fault.
I applaud Kai for his independence on the vax. F that noise. Saying its indefensible is insane.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote