View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:34 AM   #76
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems awfully matter of fact suggesting Dirk is done. He made only three field goals but finished with 15 points. He missed free throws but it's not like he was getting fouled on jump shots each time. He was attacking. He was backing people down and going to the rim.

I would agree with Carlisle's assessment in saying he hopes that Dirk keeps getting the kind of looks he had tonight. It's obvious and understood Dirk is a guy that needs rhythm. He needs reps and a persistent approach to get back into a flow. You can tell he's not hesitant like he was when he first came back in San Antonio. He admitted he didn't want the ball. He's calling for it now and working on backing people down closer to the block.

I'm not really sure why people are shocked a guy the age of Dirk is struggling to find his way when he's coming off knee surgery.