View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:36 PM   #525
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I was asking because those are the 2 moments that I specifically remember him walking off the court, with it being caught on tape.

I said for the WCF, he did stay on the court after the game.

For the NBA Finals, I stated that I would have liked to see him stay on the court. I did not agree with his leaving. So i was answering your question.

I love dirk, but I don't change my opinions based on what Dirk does. I've played and followed sports much longer than dirk has been on the radar, and I'll continue to do so long after he retires and fades into the sunset.

Also, since when is shaking hands a cultural ceremony? You are making a way bigger deal out of this than it is.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-24-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote