View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 02:01 PM   #39
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Which is why it puzzles me how many people cheer on the DFS extension. Like yippee, another overpaid role player where we aren't a contender. And the idea that him only scoring 3 points doesn't matter is bonkers stupid.

Again, DFS and Kleber are players that are great to have on your team when you have 2-3 superstars. When you don't, their deficiencies are as glaring as staring directly into the sun. Esp Kleber who if he has another bad playoffs needs to be gone the day the season ends.

The weak link is Mark Cuban. He goes back on pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth, so you can't take him seriously.
I like DFS but that new contract was an overspend once again.

I don't think THJ should have got what he got and I don't think Brunson is worth 18-20 million.

Luka is getting close to 5 years in the league and he doesn't have a legit 3rd option let alone a 2nd option.

Mavs might win one playoff series but I fear winning that one series will make Cuban think this roster just still needs time.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote