View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #71
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

No particular order.

The Big Lebowski- Funniest movie of all time, hands down, IMO. The movie is just genius and so hilarious on many, many levels. Every single part of this movie makes me laugh out loud. Every scene, every subtle joke, everytime Walter tells Donnie to shut the f*ck up.... There's pretty much nothing about this movie that I don't love.

Heat- Michael Mann's masterpiece. Three hours of drama, and f*cking intense action. Not to mention it stars three of my favorites; Pacino, DeNiro, and IMO the much underrated Val Kilmer.

Natural Born Killers- Oliver Stone's wildest, craziest experiment. Absolutely brilliant, and not for the faint of heart.

Platoon- Another Stone flick, and probably his best. Impecible cast and script. The whole movie is just so real.

Batman, Batman Returns, and Batman Begins- What can I say? I'm a fan. I know I'm kinda cheating by naming all three, but I love them all, and to pick only one would be a disservice to the other two.

Other favs-Insomnia, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Aviator, Jackie Brown (Tarantino's best), Alien, Hellraiser, The Godfather Part II, The Matrix Reloaded, Any Given Sunday, Bram Stoker's Dracula... and many many others.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 08-06-2006 at 06:36 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote