View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 10:51 AM   #393
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
the car chases are ridiculously good -- i constantly have to remind myself, "it's just a friggin' video game."
Ive also been playing it and I havent gone to a strip club yet and I'd love to avoid it. I just eat hot dogs from vendors and play darts. The minigames are amazing and avoiding the police is a game in itself.

I really love the story-- Ive had to remind myself a few times that its a video game and not a well-made drama mini-series. The city is also really believable and I love walking into bars and having people drinking and people eating in the diners.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-13-2008 at 10:56 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote