View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #823
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
Sorry, I was in cooking dinner for the wife earlier and couldn't answer the whole quesiton.

****************Spoiler answer********************

Actually, the sheriff just flat out ran away from this problem. Which you will learn if you read the book, that he has done it before.

Yes, you are correct that it is inevitable, but this is a part of this characters history. You can read the book and find out the details. I strongly suggest anyone who liked the movie to read the book. The story is actually about the sheriiff and his journey.
book worth the read?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote