View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 03:17 PM   #89
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Who was the whiner on the 2011 team? I can't recall anyone incessantly whining. I also brought up Salah whining on twitter one time and had an odd group of Salah supporters come out of nowhere to defend him. I get it, but it does drag on, especially when you are the whiner and not that great of a player. I also used Harden, LeBron, etc. as part of it all, but it seemed a fanboy club of sorts for Salah pounced on it.
Dirk, Terry, Kidd, and Chandler all took turns. That is what was so special about that team-- in every way we played as a team. We even whined by committee.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote