Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 07:13 PM   #1265
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I was going to post the same thing... Also watched video of him shooting, which looks like it's improved significantly. Dude seems to have a similar work ethic to Mikal Bridges, which is intriguing as hell. Now I don't know what to think of him.
Listening to Skin on the radio today kinda changed my tune on him for the better. He said when he runs the pick n roll the D has to stay with him otherwise the lane is wide open. They sag off? Dude has the longest wingspan ever- toss the rock somewhere near the hoop and he gets it. Bring another defender? Now you're leaving someone wide open for 3. We all know what Bamba can do defensively.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote