View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #18
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Glenn Beck is crazy and I don't care if
he ever says anything I agree with. I'll still think he's crazy. I'm pretty sure if y'all agreed with something Obama said you wouldn't put him on a pedastal.
I'm not sure Glenn Beck actually believes what he says. He's an attention whore just like Sarah Palin. They spew out all this garbage and people eat it up. People like them are part of the reason America is so freaking screwed up. Nobody can think for themselves anymore. They have to rely on the morons in this country to tell them what to believe. Yes I'm going on a rant because I absolutely DESPISE this man. DESPISE. I mean seriously, according to this guy, Obama is a muslim Nazi who is friends with terrorists, he's trying to turn the US into some kind of communist place. Not to mention Obama was born in outer space because he's certainly NOT a US citizen. Obama doesn't want us to have any rights whatsoever. Oh, and I guess it's really horrible that the super rich in this country have to pay taxes. Boohoo. So Glenn Beck can choke on his chalk because the guys opinions on EVERYTHING are completely invalid.

Last edited by AngieO41; 09-09-2010 at 10:53 AM.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote