View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 11:44 PM   #65
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The Big XII and BCS is set for a potential explosion, but they'll cross that bridge when they get there. Who knows where Tech goes from here.

I totally see what LonghornDub is saying about the clock management, I would figure once they get inside the 20 Tech just needs to let them have it and get the ball back.

The "6" route TD for Crabtree was a classic play. The ball seemed to hold up there for a while and he grabbed it because the coverage could never adjust to that route tonight and he tip-toed it in.

I felt this was a pretty strong chance for a win for Tech for multiple reasons:
-It was the end of the gauntlet run for Texas
-Tech has been under the radar this year and was primed for a big game vs a big opponent
and probably the biggest reason
-The game was in Lubbock

The way the tidal wave comeback was coming for Texas, I can't imagine Tech has the juevos to pull that same kind of effort in Austin. This starts the gauntlet run for Tech, so like I said it's very hard to predict where Tech goes from here.

Either way, tonight was an instant classic.