View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 04:42 AM   #73
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Harrell should be Heisman Trophy leader now, but I'm sure somehow he's not.
people will say "gimmick"

I am really more angry at Earl Thomas more than Blake Gideon. I did not see Earl near any play at all this past game when he was on the field. That last play to Crabtree...he (a safety) was like 5 years in FRONT of Crabtree. Goodness .. if you were just behind him...all you had to do was help Brown hold him up until time expired.

BLEH. Oh well. I think this game showed how much Colt loves Quan. Our wideouts were dropping passes left and right and Cosby never drops them. He is Colt's safety net like David Thomas/Bo Scaife were in the past. Colt was so out of sync all game until Malcom emerged. But I am happy we finally have a Homerun receiver. Shipley and Quan are great possession receiver but I can't see them running Flys and just burning defensive backs.

Our defense didn't play THAT bad. When your offense is goes 3 and out you get tired and it doesn't help that our offense gave up 9 points.

Oh well good game.

Last edited by nikeball; 11-02-2008 at 04:43 AM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote