View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #28
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I like Brunson. He still could be a steal. His shot is really smooth and I think he just had some bad games shooting. The only real person I'm going to keep track of in regards to Brunson is Robinson. Because in the 2nd round to get a guy who was a top 10 candidate before he pulled out of school is well worth the risk. Especially considering the position he plays and how we are always looking for a center it seems. And the downside to Brunson is that there is a ton of talent at the pg position in the NBA right now. Not just starting caliber but a ton of backups that are not a whole lot more talented than guys getting cut from rosters like Yogi(Nets had Dinwiddie Yogi and whitehead I believe). I always like going for bpa and worry about the roster and fit later. So I'm not against it myself but I have to wonder if the Mavs took Robinson off their board because of past problems with bigs with questions about motor or character or whatever you want to label Robinson as. Maybe after guys like Hammons and Noel we just were sick of wasting assets on enigmatic big men.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote