View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:55 AM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I agree, but I am just saying his playoff performance is not up to par with a team like the Mavs who is needing a coach with winning playoff experience to help them mentally.
Well, let's be real here. Besides bringing Nellie back, who could they have hired? Show me your list of available coaches with winning playoff experience who could help them mentally.

Quote:
When I look at Carlise playoff record and success, it reminds me of Avery, when early success in the playoffs melted down to doing worse and worse each year afterwards.
Avery didn't just melt down. Avery melted and then evaporated in record time. He disappeared like David Blayne.

Trust me, that particular feat is not going to be matched any time soon. Any parallels you would draw would have no basis whatsoever.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote