View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:14 AM   #13
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

They can easily see their roster in either form:

Big Fish FA - look at what we got and we've still got a ton of talent
Nothing major - patience is the key, this unit only came together in feb, give it time.

If they really don't think a big star is coming, trading for the pick is a no-brainer IMO. Even if they DO they can, it still seems like a solid idea. If we're bringing in a guy below 3 million, sure it takes a hit LT wise, but they can easily cut the guy and free up the roster space. It's just so low risk with high reward with this situation.

If you're afraid of dealing with Miami, Houston, or Chicago do what I said in my article: Talk to New Orleans, talk to Memphis, Minnesota, Atlanta...there are plenty of options.