Thread: Who thinks....
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 04:58 PM   #54
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Who thinks....

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Jake Plummer didn't make the playoffs. Cardinals did.
Team success is what ultimately defines a player. Plummer was a huge reason they made it to the playoffs, and a huge reason they beat the Cowboys. I'm not saying the guy's anything special. But at least he's enjoyed some marginal measure of success.

Quote:
I agree. I have a huge feeling that even if Quincy does play well he still won't be given props. You already see the posts about Carter hasn't shown anything or any flashes.
Perhaps not from others, but I'll be happy to give him credit if he plays well. If he goes out in Week 2 and has a great game, I'll be the first to say it, and without qualification. I'm a fair guy.

But I'll continue to proclaim his suckiness in the interim.

Lol i'm not looking foward to him having a great game next week. I think he makes less errors and puts up more td's. My question is will the running game be on? We might actually have somethign here with our running game if this continues. And no Cason won't average 35 yards a carry next game either. I don't expect that.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote