View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 12:47 PM   #18
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Excellent analysis.

However, I know we CAN win two, but if we lose three in a row, I think that that the psychology takes over and this team struggles with psychology more than anything.
If by some chance the Mavs lose tonight, we will learn something about this team in Game 6. Will they play with intensity like a team that has their backs up against a wall and losing is not an option? Or do they give up and play like crap? I honestly do not what I would predict. I am confident Luka will play with intensity, but will his teammates? I don't know, and in and of itself, that says something about this season.