View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 02:34 PM   #15
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Rick's "other teams going small" is not a valid excuse for Mcgee's dnpcd. How Rick plays Powell ahead of McGee is a head scratcher. Sometimes his head games blow up in his face. I like having a shot blocker on the floor who has to be defended when he rolls to the basket.
Really? When's the last time McGee set a good pick? If he'd only learn to set a decent pick then perhaps I'd have nothing against him having more minutes than Powell.

There's no reason to set a pick if you aren't going to block on-ball defender. Yet McGee keeps doing it...

I'm pleased what I've seen from him so far. But I don't think he's as good at rebounding as Powell is. But man, his picks are like watching Parsons shoot the ball.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not buying the "small ball" excuse by RC. McGee has looked rather slow but he shouldn't be that slow. But it is good that Mavs have luxury to either play McGee or Powell.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote