View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 10:10 PM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

What a disappointing game by us. Derozan was too much. No one could handle him, especially Luka. Speaking of Luka, his lazy ass turnover late was bad frustrating enough to make you want to pull your hair out.

The decision to not double Derozen was stupid. Especially with a few seconds. If he swings that ball, there isn't much time to get a great shot off. No one should have thought he wasn't going to take the last shot. I guess there's a real small chance that Rick actually did call for a double or trap on him but it sure didn't look like it. I like how Pop gets into his players ass when they make mistakes and I wish Rick did too. Big brother style vs dad style. Pop still has it.

Losses like this highlight the fact that we needed 2 way players and just didn't get one. Ypu never know when THJ or JRich is going to shit the bed. Maxi was needed tonight.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote