View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 10:21 PM   #47
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
This team just isn't very good outside of Luka and KP. Midway through the 3rd the broadcast mentioned Luka had 5 assists and 4 of them were to KP. He ended up getting 2 more. Yet we all saw time and time again he got people wide open looks. We also had like 8 turnovers in the first 14mins of the game. We ended with 12 so it finally cooled down but how are you so sloppy against a team you should be beating handily? We lost the boards battle. We allowed 120 and over 50% fg% and nearly 40% 3pt% points to a team that ranks in the bottom 10 in fg%, 3pt%, and points scored. Outside of Luka and KP there really isn't a lot to be excited about. The Mavs have to be 100% full strength to even have a prayer of winning a series IMO. We can't be missing Kleber or DFS or KP or Luka or Brunson or THJ etc... And even then we have to catch lightning in a bottle or KP and Luka have to go super nova.
Winning a series is laughable. I love my home team but this roster was never going to do much more than last year. We all know that we need a miracle to win a series, and most of us know we probably won't even make it past a play in.

It's always a little darker after tough loss, but we just don't have the roster to succeed and I feel it after good wins too. Too inconsistent...you never know who is going to disappear. Anyone that believes we do is probably assuming we will LIVE by the 3 and not die by it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote